6.21.2009

Sam's Kindergarten Graduation

Here is our happy kindergarten grad!

Sam receiving his diploma.


3 comments:

Tim and Janet said...

Congratulations Sam! We are so proud of you. You are now moving into a great big world as you begin to go so school ALL DAY. I can't believe how much you look like Mitchell when you have your dark hair covered up!

We love your pictures. Thanks for sharing. Grandma Janet & Grandpa Tim

Amber and Everett said...

congrats Sam! I bet you're the smartest one in your class! I'm so proud of you!

Jolie said...

Mary! I don't know how I landed here but somehow I did while doing a little blog hopping! Your family and life is so beautiful! I am so thankful to know you and to get to serve with you in Primary! Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Did you hear that wards are splitting again and a 17th ward will be formed! That will make for lots of new primary presidencies to get to know and love! Wahoo!