Sam had to take things into his own hands and pull one of his front teeth.
The boys prefer for Poppa Smart to pull them out
because he plays the tooth fairy and gives them $$.
This tooth was driving Sam crazy and decided to try the door and string trick.
You might need to pause the music to hear.
Was he successful?
4 comments:
What a choice video!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Sam, you have a GREAT smile and just in time for Halloween.
Love Grandma Janet
Dun dun dun dun! (the victory music.) Nice work, Sam! Magic! Love it. And, btw, I do check your blog :)
I can't believe he did that. I would never dare. I'm dreading pulling my kids teeth. I hated pulling mine I can't image helping them. Congrats Sam and I hope you got lots of $$$.
that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment