While we were waiting at the baggage claim, Abby was playing with Alyssa and got away from her where she ran up the empty baggage claim ramp next to us. I turned around just as I heard Alyssa say,"No Abby come back". I was horrified. I went running up the ramp after her (in heels and a skirt) just as Brian noticed too. We had her cornered and Brian grabbed her. We both hopped off the baggage claim as the entire flights' eyes were on us. We couldn't help but laugh and wondered why we didn't have a video camera to capture the whole thing.
lookin cool and playin' ping pong

king me, king me
Check mate
8.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are some great pictures! It was so fun to see your family this trip. You're such a great group! Oh, would you also send us your cafe rio recipe? It was delicious!
Post a Comment